A stylish and portable companion for your USB C laptops/ phones.
Multi-display has been a major challenging technical issue in usb c hub industry, UtechSmart conquers this technical barrier and provides more interface options to expand your monitors.
Safer and Durable
Using exclusive multi-protection systems ensure over-current
protection, over-voltage protection, short circuit protection and
Using the leading Display chip achieves three screen display at the same time. Advanced internal components keep the hub cool during operation.
Control the temperature under 45℃.
2 USB 3.0 Ports with 5Gbps data transfer rate and 4.5W (5V/900mA) Power output.
2 USB 2.0 Ports are better for mouse, keyboard or other low rate devices. Make the WIFI Connection more stable.
Note:When connecting an external hard drive or multiple devices to this hub, connect your laptop's power adapter to the USB-C Power Delivery port.
87W usb c power delivery will shorten the charging time with supporting Power Delivery 3.0. (Backward compatible with PD 2.0) Double faster than non-pd.
Note：The USB Type-C PD Charging port of this product is only for charging USB-C laptops whose USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery (PD). The USB Type-C PD Charging port of this product does not support data transfer.
Power is shared between all dock-connected USB C devices. If you would like to enjoy the fast charge, please choose over 72W Adapter to charge it.
Supports 1000Mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port, backwards compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps RJ45 LAN.
If your MacBook is the first time to use the ethernet port, Macbook needs to be set up as follows:
Click ‘System Preferences’ - 'Network', click '+' and selecting usb 10 / 100 / 1000 LAN to create an application (click on the app to show usb usb 10 / 100 / 1000 lan green, connected successfully). Macbook accessed through wired internet at this time.
1. How can I know if my laptop can use this product? Click here
2. MacBook Display Issue: Click here
3. Why my hard drive can't work well? Click here
4. Resolution Issue: Click here
5. Why my monitor will get black for a few seconds and recovery: Click here
6. Why I can't charge my laptop via type-c port: Click here
7. Once you find out that your laptop can't use this product, please check whether the Compatible/Incompatible Lists list your laptop model or not, if not, would you mind let us know your laptop model to complete our lists? You can leave a message via Here