Expand your work-from-home laptop's capabilities, reduce wire clutter, and leave your chargers behind! UtechSmart is committed to bringing cutting-edge products that have adopted the latest technology. We are constantly dedicated towards advancing our products as rapidly as technology evolves. Our goal is to continuously bring customers new technologies, improve products, and provide considerate customer support!
Cramped on your small laptop screen? With the UtechSmart docking station you have the ability to add multiple larger displays to your workspace! The UtechSmart docking station can effectively turn your laptop into a feature-packed desktop replacement for any remote worker.
1. HOST1 port only drives HDMI1 monitor to display;
2. HOST2 port drives HDMI2, HDMI3, VGA monitors to display. For some Windows laptops only equipped with one USB C port, please connect to HOST2 to enable peripheral devices (i.e. USB ports, SD/TF ports, PD port).
UtechSmart usb c docking station has more exploitability in addition to breaking the limitations of Apple's three-screen expansion. Triple HDMI 4K UHD resolution display brings you clear sharp text, bright vivid images, and overall more pixel density. Connect one cable to explore realistic 3D-like imagery as if you are looking through a window.
Note: To get the best performance for Mac OS, please use dual USB-C to dual USB-C cord (provided) to achieve extend displays.
A palm-sized UtechSmart USB C docking station meets your multi-screen expansion needs while adding more ports. Simply plug in one USB-C and it instantly transforms your laptop into a more comfortable working environment with numerous capabilities and more expandability.
UtechSmart 19 in 1 docking station
1-meter-long USB C to USB C cord
1-meter-long Dual USB C cord
2*HOST Port: HOST 1 and HOST 2
Ports Drived by HOST 1: 1* 4K HDMI 1 Port
Ports Drived by HOST 2:
High-Speed Data Transfer
Fast&Stable Ethernet Connection
Unique Heat Dissipation Design
Before you purchase, please confirm the native USB-C port of your laptop supports DP Alt Mode:
1. Thunderbolt 3/4: 40Gbps bandwidth, supports quadruple Displays. (With two HOSTs)
2. USB-C 3.1 Gen 2: 10Gbps bandwidth, supports two or three monitors.
3. USB-C 3.1 Gen 1: 5Gbps bandwidth, supports one monitor only. Note: Only several models like Macbook 2015 could support Display.
4. System: Compatible for macOS X(except M1 chip), Windows 10, Android, Chrome OS Google, Linux with the latest updates.
For more compatibility information please see the 'User Guide. pdf' document under the 'Product guides and documents'.
1. Please connect the power adapter to the USB C PD(Power Delivery) charging port of the laptop docking station or connect the original laptop power adapter to the charging port on your laptop directly before using. Note: Power adapter is NOT included.
2. HOST1 system only drives HDMI1 display, other ports except HDMI1 are from HOST2 system(i.e.: USB ports, SD/TF ports, PD port and audio ports etc).
3. For some Windows laptops that are only equipped with one USB C port, please connect to HOST2 to get peripheral devices working via USB C cord. For HOST2, if your windows laptop is equipped with Intel Graphics Card, one of 4 monitors will be no display signal. Only three screen will be displayed including the laptop’s screen.
4. When enabling 4k resolution on the HDMI1 port, all the other display resolutions will be limited to 1920*1080@60Hz once you connect the VGA port.
5. Due to the process of EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communication protocol, your displays may blackout and back on upon plugging into the docking station. This is normal behavior and the displays will recover within a few seconds, but the speed depends on the source device and monitor (1 minute at max).
6. The newest Macbook and iMac with M1 chip unfortunately doesn't support MST.
7. Please connect wireless devices such as wireless mouse and wireless keyboard to the USB 2.0 ports on the docking station.
1. How can I know if my laptop can use this product? Click here
2. MacBook Display Issue: Click here
3. Why my hard drive can't work well? Click here
4. Resolution Issue: Click here
5. Why my monitor will get black for a few seconds and recovery: Click here
6. Why I can't charge my laptop via type-c port: Click here
7. Once you find out that your laptop can't use this product, please check whether the Compatible/Incompatible Lists list your laptop model or not, if not, would you mind let us know your laptop model to complete our lists? You can leave a message via Here