- All you need to know about USB Ports
- HDMI vs DP vs VGA vs DVI
- Video Resolution and Refresh Rate Chart
- Frequently Asked Questions about USB-C
- Frequently Asked Questions about Thunderbolt 3
- Everything You Need to Know about Thunderbolt 4
- You Need to Know About Alt Mode
- What is the performance difference between USB-C interfaces?
- How to Connect One, Two, or More Monitors to Your Windows?
- Use One or More External Displays with Your Mac
- Troubleshoot Screen Flickering in Windows/macOS
- Bluetooth Keeps Disconnecting [Solved]
- Fix Screen Resolution problems in Windows/macOS
- [Fix] Ethernet Connected But No Internet - How To Solved?
- Do I need to download a driver to use the UtechSmart docking station?
- Why is third monitor always mirroring one of my other two in macOS?
- My USB-C Hub/Docking Station Is Getting Warm/Hot, Is This Normal?
- Why do I have no display when the dock station is connected?
- Are all USB‐C ports the same?
- When I plug in VGA port, why does the resolution become 1920 x 1080@60Hz?
- Why does one of monitor resolution become lower than 1920 x 1080@60Hz, when I extend 3 monitors from my windows laptop?
- Why I can't get higher resultion once i connect three monitor?
- Why can't my external monitors reach 4k resolution?
- How many watts do the charging port support?
- Why I can't charge my laptop via the type-c port?
- Why is my laptop screen black when I extend 3 monitors on my windows system laptop?
- When I connect to macbook, I can’t extend the display of my desktop, why?
- If I connect 2 screens, does laptop and the 2 screens show me 3 different pictures or does it only reflect?
- When I plug in or plug out on this docking station, hdmi or VGA monitors go black for 2–4 seconds and then recover? Is this normal?